We will prepare annual financial statements for your business. Whether you are a sole trader, partnership, limited company or a Charity.
We will prepare your annual accounts to be submitted to Companies House for registered companies as well as similar accounting reports to be submitted to the Charity Commission for charitable organisations. We will help you with the filing with these bodies.
For sole traders and Partnership businesses we prepare annual financial statements which show the profit or loss, and capital of the business.
The year-end accounts provide invaluable information about your business and are particularly useful if for example, you wish to make a mortgage application. We can advise you on how to strengthen your record keeping procedures which in turn will assist you in managing your affairs, including the cashflow of the business.
We also act as independent examiner for small Charities that are exempted from auditing their accounts. Independent examination of accounts is a requirement by the Charity Commission for small Charities under £500K turnover.
We prepare your tax returns and deal with HMRC on your behalf on all Tax matters. We also let you know when tax payments are due, and advise you on any changes that will affect you or your business.
While we should all pay tax to some degree or other, we feel that this should never be more than legislation imposes.
We can attend to all your tax affairs including:
- Corporation Tax,
- Capital Allowances,.
- Self Assessment for Self Employed and individuals,
- Partnership taxation,
- Inheritance Tax & PAYE
Additionally, we have quick access to outside consultants, where highly specialized knowledge is required.
Let us take the strain out of VAT.
- Advice at what point registration is mandatory or when you should de-register for VAT. We will deal with the necessary formalities.
- Prepare your VAT Returns from your records in compliance with H M Customs & Excise requirements
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- Attend your premises to deal expertly with potentially time consuming and disruptive control visits by H M Customs & Excise Officers.
If you need important information for planning or analysing performance, applying for finance, or expanding or buying a business, we can prepare regular management reports such as:
- management accounts,
- budgets and cash flow projections
We’ll offer suggestions and advice to enhance your business performance.
Company Formation and Secretariat Services
We can give you complete peace of mind in this area by carrying out your company secretarial duties for you. We help you with:
- Company formations
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns, i.e. Annual returns, annual accounts etc.
- Maintenance of statutory books
- General advice on company law
- Provide a registered address and act as Company Secretary
- When special circumstances arise, take care of company reorganisations, share issues and dividend payments.
Business Start Up Package
You want to start a business because you are an entrepreneur with a great idea and the vision to realise it. We’re here to help you do just that. We want you to focus on what you do best – building your business – while we provide all the necessary background support.
Here are just a few of the ways we can help you get started:
- Preparing a comprehensive business plan
- Determining the best structure for your business: sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership, or limited company
- Where appropriate, assisting with company formation and company secretarial duties
- Registering your new business with the HMRC,
- Establishing relationships with banks, insurers, etc
- Preparing cashflow projections and assessing finance needs
- Preparing and submitting finance applications.
To grow, you need a team around you and they will need to be paid which means running a payroll. This involves calculating accurate pay and deductions, staying abreast of employment legislation and filling in and filing all the paperwork for HMRC. We can take away this headache. As with all our services, there is a fixed price, which includes handling all starters and leavers so there are no surprises. Payslips will be provided, or they can be sent direct to your employees. As you grow, this is a service that will grow with you. So remove the headache of dealing with student loans, holiday pay, SSP and the rest. Relax and let us free up your time.
Accounting 4 Profit can provide all your businesses bookkeeping requirements at a fraction of the cost to maintaining these functions in-house.
Our bookkeeping services include;
Bank Reconciliation’s, Debtors Reconciliation’s, Creditor Reconciliations e.t.c
Credit Control Services
If you want your business to stay successful, it is vital it has a first class credit control function in place.
We can be that function.
- Are you chasing invoices up when you get a chance?
- Is credit control not at the top of your list?
- Debtor days increasing?
- Not enough money in the bank each month, but too much money with your customers?
- Don’t want to employ another full time employee?
- Short on credit control staff?
If any of the above are applicable to you then you may need to consider other options. This is where A4P (Accounting 4 Profit) Credit Control comes in…
We provide a dedicated service to you that enables you to run and grow your business whilst your credit control is being proactively and professionally managed.